Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

One stop resource for knobs and handles.



My uncle was very quick to take a cue from my tips and easily picked up what he wanted for his 18 years old machine shop. He wanted one of these machine handles that fitted the fist of his new machine operator who is a giant of a man with large hands.

My uncle had to look for a suitable machine handle but he wanted several options. I gave a few keywords and asked him to take the help from Google.  Reid Supply which topped the search results did not allow him to click on other websites.

My uncle was very pleased with the different types of machine handles for different purposes. Without any other enquiry, he bought what he wanted and sent me a bunch of roses in gratitude.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: