Pages

Friday, August 01, 2014

How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain.

Probably I should not use blogger platform to promote wordpress blogging. However, I am sure Google won't reprimand me. Even Google knows that wordpress is a superior blogging tool than it's own blogger platform.

However, I must accept that all newbie bloggers would love blogger because of it's user friendliness. I too started with blogger in 2005 and still have 8 blogs though not all are updated regularly as before.

This step by step guide that educates one to develop a website/blog using wordpress, seems to be the best tutorial for learning wordpress.





I took time to read several reviews out of a whopping 242 in Mazon. Read a few before you decide to buy.



I believe corporate websites are urging their webmasters to buy and read this wonderful wordpress tutorial.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: