Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Is blog promotion getting tougher?

Yesterday, a person from Kerala asked me over phone, "Is blog promotion getting tougher?".

I replied, it depends on your blogging age. He was not prepared for such a blunt reply. Nevertheless I went ahead and explained why blog marketing seems to be difficult for most of the newbie bloggers.

It may be due to the lack of quality bloggers network that existed 6 years before. Moreover, social media marketing is not fully grasped by the beginner bloggers.

Above all, I think bloggers are not focused on creating blog posts for the really targeted readers. They just publish anything they like and expect it to be read by a wide range of audience.

The Keralite requested a short online course on blog promotion from me using the current Internet marketing avenues.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: