Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Starting a wedding blog-will it be profitable?

A big YES from me if I am asked that question. Below are my points in favour of a wedding niche blog.

* Wide scope to blog about because of so many sub-categories in wedding niche
* The products required for a wedding are numerous
* Wedding niche has no off season except in India
* Composing blog posts on wedding related content is easy and fun
* Wedding concerns are too many that you offer solutions

I would caution on point if you are contemplating on starting a blog on wedding niche. You must time to search for a high quality responsive theme for your wedding blog and it should be preferably on wordpress platform.

Once you keep publishing blog posts on a regular interval and sincerely promote it on social media, in just over a year, you will start attracting advertisers.

Email me for a more personal one to one consultation.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: