Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

If you’re a blogger, this website is for you.

Since I started blogging 14 months ago, I have so far created more than 500 blog posts.

Though I have been extremely cautious about not hurting anyone’s sentiment and beliefs, I actually wanted to know my limitations and rights as a blogger.

Today I came to know about a website named “electronic frontier foundation” whose main objective is to give bloggers a basic road map to the legal issues that may confront as a blogger, to let the bloggers know their rights, and to encourage them to blog freely with the knowledge that their legitimate speech is protected.

This website has all the Legal Guide for Bloggers, a collection of blogger-specific FAQs addressing everything from fair use to defamation law to workplace whistle-blowing.

Browse the website leisurely and share it with others.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: