Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Link your blog.

With not much work to do today, I was lingering in fuelmyblog.com
It is an excellent resource for blog promotion.

From there I jumped to another blog that featured an article on ALinksBlog http://blogaboutyourblog.com/2007/04/18/a-links-blog-in-its-own-category/

"A Links Blog has developed into a blog of it’s own world. A mix between a blog and a directory, they feature and link to tons of blogs, for free.

Finally reaching 100 blogs, they are now offering new ways to become featured as well as earn money."

I visited it and found the navigation a bit confusing. In fact I could find the link to submit my blog. May be, I should look more carefully again.

The blog has no PR at present but it worth using it if you know how.

Gratitude: Blog about your blog
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm the 63rd link