Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Mybloglog's great widget.

I never realized that the widget(recent readers) provided by mybloglog will give me so much fun.

Today alone I visited 6 great blogs because the bloggers of those 6 blogs visited this very blog.
I sincerely admired their writing skill, their blog design etc.

I also found out one more 'get paid to blog' opportunity from Luidmila's blog. From her blog, I came to know about paymetoblogaboutyou, match maker between bloggers and advertisers.

Simply register for free, submit your blogs and activate your email. No need to wait for your blogs to get approved.

Login, browse the requirements and bid on it.

Not many that I saw to make a bid and logged out. But may be worth giving a few more attempts! Who knows what is in store for you tomorrow?

Oh, sorry I got sidetracked.
The "recent Readers' widget by mybloglog.com is the ultimate tool for bloggers to get visitors.
But remember to reciprocate the visits dear.

What you sow, so shall you reap.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Liudmila said...

Thank you dear Malathi. I hope you want to teach me about mudras. Don't forget!!!! I wanted to write about this your blog in my "Diary" too, and I'll see now if I find how I can send you an information in privat mode about money making with blogs possibilities. If you are interested.

Anonymous said...

hi ! i am also from mybloglog.my user ID is abhatnagar19 and my URL is :
http://cellulartechnologyhub.blogspot.com

I liked ur blog..pretty gud concept..happy blogging !