Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Burn your blog.

It was almost a year ago that I first made a post on senserely.com, an adsense revenue sharing website.
I was literally thrilled at this prospect of earning from your blog without having to promote it.
Within a few weeks, I joined as many 10 different adsense revenue sharing sites and I blogged and blogged and blogged.

Finally, after a month or so, I earned my first adsense income; it was US$ 0.03!

Today, I received my first check from Google. Thank you Google!

OK, here is a website that allows you to split the adsense income generated from your blog posts on their site named Blog Burner.

All the usual terms and conditions are imposed on their website also and there is absolutely nothing new.

I have had enough! But it will be a good experience for new bloggers. It will help them to pick up a few readers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: