Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Earn points and convert it to cash.

When was the last time I took a break off blogging, I don't remember.

But of late, I have been getting loads of email from my blog readers to ask for some finer details about blog content and blog networking. Well, I like myself when I am useful to somebody.

Have you heard about Gather.com?

It is a community of bloggers who are looking to generate extra traffic and also interested in reading others' blogs. Whenever you make a blog post there, you earn some points which can be converted to goods or cash.

I joined and tried to upload a few posts and found it very easy to do. Today, I got two new visitors to my blog because I used Gather.com to promote my blogs.

I know my readers are intelligent and are quite at navigating social networking websites, so I won't go in to more details about Gather.com

Just use it and share it.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment