Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Good traffic from Blog Skinny.

To be frank, I did not expect Blog Skinny to be so active and keep their promise of sending fresh new visitors.

Of course, I have not analyzed my blog traffic but I trust them when they email me that my blog has received so many clicks. I am really enjoying the amount of traffic my blogs received. They are very regular in communicating.

Their list of directories published on their website are fresh and new. I know because, I have already compiled my own list of blog directories collected from various sources.

Whenever, they add a new directory to their list, you are alerted by email. And when you suggest a blog directory that is not in their list, you get 1000 visitors to you blog.

I am now their loyal subscriber to them. I am sure you will like them for your blog promotion.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: