Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Technorati rank building.

Is it some sort of coincidence?

Of late, I have been reading a lot of blog posts about technorati exchange. I participated in few.

I feel we should rush things up. A sudden spurt in technorati links will not look natural. I will be selective only in accepting offers. I hope, people will take it in the right perspective.

For example, I am ready exchange technorati favorites and text links with other blogs that are on anything about blogging such as blog promotion, blogging community, blogging for money, blog directories and so on.

I also invite blogs that deals with widgets, web tools, blog forums etc.

Interested persons can directly email me and email id is at the top right of this blog.

Thank you readers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: