Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Want to have a three column template?

Almost every blogger's wish will be to have a blog template with three columns instead of the existing two columns provided by blogger.

This can increase our commercial area that gives us more chances to place text links or other forms of sponsored ads.

But for bloggers like me, who have absolutely no idea how to tweak the templates, here is a tutorial which is explained in crystal clear steps.

Please click here to read it: Kumiko's Cah Quest.

I am one of those persons, that will not venture out to carry out the steps involved to change the template simply because-Fear!

For me, the blogger has given a pre-designed template with three columns and we just have o download it.

Say thanks to Kumikosuzuki.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Hi,
It seems you stopped by my blog. Scrappin for life. Your in India how in the world did you come across my site. Wow I see you have 4 blogs. Which one talks the most about everyday life in India? I am very interested in other countries and how people do things. Your a math lecturer, does that mean you teach them I am assuming you see. Hope we talk more soon. Thanks Callie Ann

supermom_in_ny said...

Hello!

You asked about exchanging links. I put yours up. I'd like to exchange links with my Getting Out of Debt blog:
http://getting-out-of-debt.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you're interested in exchanging links with my other blogs. I have about 15. I also have 7 Squidoo lenses like this one:
http://www.squidoo.com/supermom_in_ny/

Have a great day!

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks.
I placed yours in my blog.
Sure, I would like more links exchanges, tech fav exchanges, email sub exchanges.

Shall we communicate through email?
Mine is at the top of my blog.

Tks.

Anonymous said...

i got a third column !! great post !

Rangan Badri said...

Hello Ann,
Greetings. Tks for your comments.
I don't blog anything about India in any of my blogs.

Yes, I teach maths.

I am also equally interested in people in this Universe.

We can communicate through email.
Cheers Ann.
Take care