Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A comprehensive comparison and grading.

Even though, I put marks on my students' test papers, I don't judge a person's maths skill by his marks alone. In fact, I don't give the marks any weight at all.

Like that, I don't put great importance of Google PR and all those ranks. If my blog is read by 10 people daily, I would consider as a big achievement. I know there are 2.2 billion blogs in the Internet and a readership of 10 is fantastic to me.

Go to Website Grader and give your url if you are serious about finding the overall grade of your website or blog.

I analyses the following parameters:
Google PR
Alexa rank
Technorati rank
Inbound links from Google, Yahoo
Number of pages indexed by Google
Bookmarks in Del. icio.us
Digg submissions

The report also looks for a few SEO aspects like meta keywords and meta description.
If you like the report, you can discreetly look into your competitor's urls too.(smile)

I thank Blog Bloke for having introduced me to this website grader.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Snoskred said...

Hi, it's Snoskred here. I've recently become a blogging chick and have set myself a challenge to comment on as many Blogging Chick blogs as I can. So that's why I'm here. ;)

I got a 70, but how that relates to anything else I'm not sure. :)

Seems like you're going to beat me in the longest sidebar on the internet ever stakes, which was a world record I was after. :) but I've got two sidebars now!

I like the green, it's relaxing. ;)

Snoskred
http://snoskred.blogspot.com/

Blog Bloke said...

You are most welcome Malathy.

Unknown said...

Great tool. Thanks for sharing! I've linked to you on my site.

Rangan Badri said...

I thank you both for your feedback.
I hope Snoskred will notice that I have slightly reduced the length of the sidebar.(smile)

But I want to be equal to you in all aspects of blogging.

I am going to give you both a little boost because I am sure many will be benefited reading your blog.

Cheers.

Jenny said...

I got a grade of 56 and I write on a 4th grade level! lol!! Yep...that's about right!!