Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Have you joined blo.gs?

Blo.gs is the shortest url that I know. And it is owned by yahoo.com

Ok what it is about? Is it a blogging community? Is it a blog directory?
In their own own words, "this is a directory of recently updated weblogs and tools for tracking interesting weblogs, in the spirit of services like weblogs.com and blogrolling.com.

If you run a blog, you can ping this directory using the ping form or the other methods listed.

I just used the usual ping form and pinged it or you can say I tried to ping. The next page showed this message,"Refresh requested: http://blogavenues.blogspot.com/atom.xml".

Simply I don't know what is that supposed to mean. Have I been pinged or does it require more information or is there a bug?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: