Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

No more derivatives trading.

Enough! There is a limit for everything. I cannot continue to pump in funds only to see it fast disappearing in to oblivion. Even my share broker has warned me not to trade in anymore and in fact he asked to retire from stock market trading.

But I don’t want to give up. I need to recoup the losses. May be I should change my investment advisors. Or shall I unsubscribe from all those stock recommendations news letters? Because, I found out that the tips to which I heeded from these newsletters, let me down along with my bad luck.

I think I will shift to options trading. My friend has been telling me that options trading involve fewer risks but still in order to make a profit, I need to use the options trading software that identifies the highest return option trades.

The workings of that software may be too technical for me; all I have to do is learn to operate the software and take actions according to its analysis.

PowerOptions offers me the convenience and control required to automatically sort, filter, and analyze all 2,900+ optionable stocks and 190,000+ options online to find investments to meet your profit goals.

Yes, that looks good and promising.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: