Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Resources for blog content.

When I tried to motivate some of my close friends to blog and earn in their spare time, the first question all of them asked was, "What to blog about?".

Though I found the question as not very intelligent, I don't blame them. Initially, most of the bloggers will be dazed when they enter blogopshere. Not everyone is fully well versed with internet marketing.

For such newbies who don't have a clue to what to write in their blogs, here is an excellent blog post that I read just now. It is titled “23 Great Ideas For Blog Posts”
The author of the blog is Pat B. Doyle.

I like to point out one of the 23 points.
"Take something that is controversial and tell how you feel about it. Just be careful to be respectful to both sides. You don’t want it to turn into a flame war. Besides, it is just more professional to state your opinion in a calm, objective way."

Pay him a visit. He deserves it.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting read! And of course controversial and hot stories thrill all spheres including blogosphere!

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks for your comment.