Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gift for house warming ceremony.

For gift ideas for house warming ceremony, I am approached always. Oh, for that matter, people seek my suggestion for gift ideas for any occasion.

So, when my ex-boss informed me that he bought his 3 bedroom independent house in Rio Verde, I arranged to send him a bonsai Banyan tree. It is also a symbolic gift.

But at first I really did not know where Rio Verde is. When I looked up in the world map, I found out that it is a part of Maricopa County in Arizona. Actually my ex-boss would have selected this location because of the presence of many Indian communities though he did not confide in me. The largest of these are the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community and the Gila River Indian Community.

He only emailed me that he bought his property through Sonoran Properties who are rated among the most reliable realtors in Arizona with more than 10 years of experience. They have advised him that price appreciation in Arizona luxury real estate is considerably higher than other states in the U.S.

I am happy for my ex-boss and I sent him a silent blessing.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: