Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Want to be a blogsitter.

The name blogsitter is suggestive so I won't elaborate much on it.

I think this is the first of a kind and definitely unique. How I really wished for such a service whenever I go on vacation or busy otherwise.

Blogsitter.net is service for bloggers that want to go to holiday or face some no-internet-days and have to leave their blogs alone for some time.

I read that this service may pose some concerns for bloggers who are looking for blogsitters. The blogger may have to entrust the job to a total stranger. Yes, I agree on this and is best left to the blogger to decide.

The website is very simple and no information about the promoters. Still, it is a good marketplace for bloggers and blogsitters.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: