Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog Rush for increasing blog traffic.

So many things has happened in my absence from Internet for 8 days. I missed out on a few passive income opportunities and was also in dark about the happenings in blogosphere.

I was slightly tensed up today morning when I opened my email. It took, three hours to clear it all.
I noticed a few new visitors to this blog via Mybloglog.com.

I was reciprocating them and I remember reading a blog on work from home in which there was a post about a widget that will bring in new visitors to our blogs. The widget is provided by Blog Rush.

I did a little bit of research and found varied opinions about this widget. I value the opinion of Mashable.com and his feedback is not all that encouraging.

But I suppose, there is no harm in trying since after all, it is free.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: