Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

Getting an interview was tough.

They called me the ‘Trouble Shooter”. “Where is Mala, we need this appointment from the Education Secretary, or where is Mala, we need this interview from the state cricket player”-they are often heard in my college campus.

They believed that I have the knack of getting things done. Actually, their belief only made me fulfill the tasks that were entrusted to me.

To complete a prestigious magazine article for my college, it was easy to get a photo of the Tennessee football team but getting an interview from the team’s coach was not that easy. Probably, he did not bother to talk to a teenage student.

I admitted my failure to my college magazine editor and the photo I gave pacified her. One visit to replayphotos.com and the work was easy but I did not disclose my source.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: