Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A directory for bloggers.

This is another 'No assignment day' for me. So, as usual, I spend time looking for blog promotion avenues. I made a few comments on blogs that follow links; joined a couple of blogrolls.

I am lucky today to have found out a free place to submit my blogs. Click on the link below.

http://bloggers.martinlemieux.ca/

The submission was done in a few seconds. Also there are plenty of informative articles for bloggers. Read this: A New Way To Express Yourself. Show What You Have To Say

Moreover, we can also submit our articles there to gain link popularity and new visitors.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

praveen said...

hi... thanx for the info....
keep rocking :D

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks Praveen. Kaval-that is a nice imagination.