Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Interactive groups at Blog catalog.

When I received an email notification from Blog Catalalog announcing the launch of groups like Google and Yahoo groups, I did not hesitate a second to browse various groups and join as many as 15 groups that interested me.

Link exchange group, Technorati favorite group, blogging tips and ideas group, widget group are some of the groups that I joined.

I am sure this will increase the visitors to my blogs and also I can learn many things about blogging. There is even a seperate group for WP blogging platform.

Many groups have already contain several hundred members. I think blog catalog is slowly overtaking mybloglog.com in popularity.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Amera said...

I always get guidance and tips from your blog. I am sometimes surprised to see the enthusiasm behind your blogging profession. I can feel that you are addicted to it, like me. You would see your blog review soon at my blog "how2blog",hope you don't miss it.

Amera