Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Are you a blogger from India?

If so, there is one more blog directory that accepts blogs authored by Indians. I don't know whether they accept blogs by Indians who are not residing in India.

It is totally free to submit your blog. One Mr.Puneet usually approves within 24 hours and promptly sends an email after listing it.

Oh, I am sorry, the url is http://indiablogs.org

I would have offered more categories if I were the webmaster of that directory. Reciprocal link is not a condition but we all can help him by reciprocating.

The website is uncluttered. The submission process is simple.

Oh yes, I just read there that Indians from all over the world are allowed to submit their blogs.
I apologize for my oversight(?) (smile)
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: