Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

One more Blog Directory.

Blog Dumps is a blog directory plus a blogging community.

A lot of discussions are going at present about several topics that include link exchange, blog directories, networking, uploading and sharing videos, Music and photographs.

I found out this blogger group in Blog Catalog. They say that this group is for the discussion of blog resources, blogging tips and ways to increase your blog traffic.

But there is a bug in the submission process. After pressing the 'Add Link' button, nothing happened. I have intimated this problem to them an hour ago.

PS: I just received an email from the admin of Blog Dumps and he informed that the submission is working fine. Yes, I submitted this blog. Thank you Wolfbernz.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Sriram said...

I just joined Blog Dumps and found it useful.Budding bloggers like me want all the support available.I wonder if you could list a few more blog directories like these?