Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Automatic link checking software.

The first when I came to know about this automatic link checking facility, I was thrilled.

Then, when I launched my own directory, I saw it working fine when it checked the compulsory reciprocal url. But in several directories, I did not work and I used to send an email to the concerned webmaster about the problem I faced and they had to manually verify my reciprocal link and approve my listing request.

It seems a similar problem exists with Blogsvertise.com. Every now and then, I will receive an email from them stating that the completed url that I submitted was not found by their automatic link checker when it was originally approved.

I am looking for your opinion about this. I am thinking you in advance.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: