Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Free blog hosting.

If by any chance you are not satisfied with blogger or WP, here is one host for free. But I doubt why anyone would be dissatisfied with Blogger or WP.

Blog Easy allows free blog hosting. But I have not yet come across a blog on this platform. But doesn't mean that they are not popular.

Features:
* Yes, one can upload images.
* Invite others to create blog posts on your blog.
* Import feeds from your other blogs.
* Automatic pinging.

Their home page says that you are allowed to earn online with your blogs. I think they mean bloggers can put Google AdSense on their blogs.

Is there a catch? There must be a limit on the size of the blog. I could not find any answers to to my doubts.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is some limits on the bandwidth. They would probably use your blog to put their ads. You put contents for them and bring them traffic so that they can earn too.

Rangan Badri said...

Yes, I suppose you are right.