Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

How to earn from Squidoo?

No, I am not going to teach you how you can from Squidoo; in fact I am asking for your assistance. I have created a lens in Squidoo but I don't know how to earn from it.

I only know that it attracts 10 million reads every month. That is what they say in their home page. That must be pretty good.

Are you earning from it? Do you know anybody else is making money from their squidoo lens?
I only know that they pay from ad revenue. But I only saw Google AdSense in my lens.

I thank you in advance for your guidance. If you guide me, I can be a guide to someone else.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Kimberly Dawn Wells said...

Dozens of people have asked questions just like this at our forums at http://www.squidu.com/forum. Check it out to get answers from lensmasters who do it every day!
~Kimberly
Squidoo's Community Organizer

Rangan Badri said...

Thank you Kimberly.
I will do that.