Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

List of blog search engines.

As I have already written, I collect blog directories and search engines and submit my blogs manually to them.

Only once, I hired help to submit this very same blog to about 100 blog directories. Whenever I come across a list of directories and search engines, I save it in my computer and use it slowly. And I don't fail to share it with you.

Here is one more list that I am sharing with you. Submitting to blog search engines is always easy. You should keep your blog's feed url handy. Never fail to log your work to avoid duplication. You will also save valuable time by logging your work.

Please share this list with others.

Thank you Ari Paparo!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may want to consider adding Zuula to your list of blog search engines.

It's different than many of the other engines you have, since it's more a blog metasearch engine. But it makes it incredibly easy to check eight different major blog search engines, all from one site. And, once you've used it, you'll realize how different the results can be from the various engines.

Plus, Zuula is useful for general web search, image search, and news search as well.

Hope you find it useful!