Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Adding emoctions to your blog post.

A blogger who calls himself as a 'technogeek' came to my help but he is not aware of it. I mean, he still doesn't know that he has helped me. Well, that is Internet for you.

Since I started blogging in 2005, I did not know how to add a smiley in my blog post. I used to write 'smile' within brackets wherever it was required.

Now, let me share my knowledge of how to add a smiley or any other emoctions. But this will work only with firefox browser.
* Install the greese monkey addon from here
*After that you have to install this script by clicking here
* Now login to your blogger account to see emoticons in your create blog post's page.

So, it was over in less than a minute. Thank you very much 'TechnoGeek'.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: