Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

How to submit your blog to Yahoo.

Again thanking the 'TechnoGeek' that appeared in my previous blog post, I will tell you how to add your website/blog to yahoo.

Copy and paste this URL in your browser: https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Then enter your URL and click 'Submit'. Please note that it may take several weeks for the Yahoo appointed crawler to see your presence. Even then, Yahoo says there is no guarantee that your submission will be listed; the reason being they will list only quality websites or blogs.

Well, I did my duty and left the result to God and Yahoo is a sort of God to all of us-right?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did my duty and left the result to God and Yahoo is a sort of God to all of us-right?