Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Pay less for gas.

If I am offered several discount or cashback offers by my credit card issuer, I would choose to avail cashbacks on gas purchases without hesitation. Life taught me valuable lessons through my purchases which were impulsive and stupid.

So, I stopped buying inexpensive items that only add to the junk in my house.

Gas is one item we can’t do without. In a few shops, I was offered discount coupons on various things and among them, gas was also one item. I think, credit card issuing companies got inspired by that and they all have now brought out their Gasoline Credit Cards with which if we pay for our gas, we get cashbacks that can be applied in our other purchases as discounts or it will be reflected as cashback in our credit card statement.

CreditCardSearchEngine.com is one of the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison. It allows consumers, business and students alike to search, compare, and apply for all types of credit card offers, everything from low interest and reward card to cards for people with bad to average credit.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stopped buying inexpensive items that only add to the junk in my house.