Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Know your limit with Blogger.

Till today, I was not aware that there are indeed some limitations imposed by blogger.com. I thought I could go on and on, blogging to my heart's content.

Hey, don't get alarmed like when I saw the title "What are the limits..."

Google is not giving us the total freedom. There are some limitations but that should not pose a concern to many bloggers.

Sure, you can create any number of blogs that can contain unlimited posts. Even, size is no matter to Google.

So, what then?
*Individual pages are limited to a maximum size of 1 MB.
* If you are posting pictures through Blogger Mobile there is a limit of 250K per picture.

Please click the link above for a full read.

Thank you Subhash.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: