Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New earning opportunity for bloggers.

You are right, I never get tired of exploring new earning avenues for bloggers. That is why I named this blog as 'Blog Avenues'.

This new program is also a PPP program that is Paid per play when expanded. This means we are paid to play a five seconds audio ad to our blog's visitors. They need not click on anything for us to get paid.

And if you refer someone, you will paid 5% of what the advertiser spends on PPP ads played on the website(s) of those you refer.

Here is the icing on your cake:
You are also paid 5% of what the advertiser spends on PPP ads played on the website(s) that your direct referrals bring on board.

How it works:
When a visitor comes to your site, they will hear a 5 second audio ad. To play this, you need not switch on anything; it's s automatic.

The service is yet to be launched but I would prefer if you sign up now. I did it and this my affiliate URL: http://www.sellingppp.com/a.cgi?ppp=1207415709

Since it is free, I signed up. I don't know the viability of the program as of now.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the information. Nice link too. I think blogging has becoming a great source of alternative income source.

Good for us all.