Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

USPS approved mailbox.


Aunt, I counted 87 mailboxes so far” my niece told me while I was driving my car on a secluded but cool avenue on a hot summer day. I took the pleasure drive along with my niece to shut my mind from disturbing thoughts.

My niece’s shrill voice shook me off and then only I noticed the good looking mailbox in front of the house where I parked to attend a call on my mobile phone.

Yes, I remembered; these mailboxes are approved by the U.S. Postal Service and are highly secured. A mailbox can swallow nearly two weeks of mail.

The picture here depicts the most popular Oregon Columbia style mailbox. It has an over sized incoming mail slot and a convenient non-locking outgoing mail shelf. You can also order it with an optional weather-guard door.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment