Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Online doctorate program from Capella.

As the rain is relenting and the sun is shyly looking on us, my spirit is soaring. My subdued anxiety over the M. Phil result is altogether vanished and in fact, I am eagerly looking forward to it.

I have enrolled in last badge of M. Phil in my state as this is the last year they are offering this higher study through distance education. Yes, I am lucky. But my hopes to do an online phd got dashed because of our Government’s decision to do away with distance education for M. Phil and PhD.

But there is always the award winning, fully accredited Capella University that I can bank on. They are offering online PhD programs in Education. This online PhD program in education is designed for experienced educators or administrators working in a variety of teaching or training situations.

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention about the award that was given to Capella on Nov 1st 2007. In the “Technology User” category, it was chosen as one the three finalists by Minnesota High Tech Association (www.mhta.org) in partnership with LifeScience Alley and Minnesota Technology, Inc.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: