Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Lovely diamond ornaments from My Solitaire.

Even though born and brought up by a traditionally sentimental family, I remember the day I rebelled against a sentiment that we are said to practice at all cost. We have no custom of wearing an engagement ring, but we should wear a pair of diamond ear studs during the marriage ceremony.

I stood my foot and refused to accept the ear studs and demanded a diamond pendant and won my battle finally. I am proudly wearing it still. My sister will never miss an opportunity to remind me that I missed out on a family fortune because of my rebellion. The fortune she referred to was three diamond rings that were passed on to us by our ancestors.

No, I have no regrets at all. I can buy diamond rings anytime if I wanted to. I am happy with the diamond pendant. It is beautiful.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: