Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Money is addictive and knowledge too.

I don’t expect any disagreement when I say, “Money is addictive because the more you have, the more you want”.

There is one more thing that is also addictive to people like me. To me, knowledge is addictive; it is an obsession. The more I have, the more I want.

I was pleased to find the same sentence in a web page about capella university for which I have a great respect. I adore their academic staffs who all yearn to excel in their field. Time and again, I am hearing excellent news about Capella university’s academic staff. Naturally, the students of capella university are exposed to some of the best academicians in the world.

"At Capella, I discovered the power of purpose — the necessity of living it, thinking it, talking and walking it. Through mentorship and coaching, I hope to help others find theirs."- Karen Chesteen, MBA learner

This online university is committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth. As an accredited university, they offer online graduate degrees in business, education, human services, information technology, and psychology as well as undergraduate degrees in business and information technology.

Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), http://www.ncahlc.org.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Joliber P. Mapiles said...

i've added you on my link partners column, hope you can do the same.. thanks..

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks boss and I did as you requested.