Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Use keyword search tool for better titles.

I am joining with thousands of bloggers who don't not always come up with attractive headlines. It is quite normal for a less creative person like me to get stuck up at writing attractive headlines.

I just read about in a blog post by Jay on how to use Google's key word suggestion tool to write good headlines. I know that that tool is used by advertisers only but I find nothing wrong using it for our benefit. If you read the said blog post, you will understand.

Here is the tool: Keyword search

I think this tool can be effectively used for coming with better titles. I have rechecked several of my earlier titles and the results showed that I am not at all creative.

Share this please.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. I'll keep them in my mind.