Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Affordable relocation service.

I realized I have bought a huge load of books at the wrong time. But then, the decision to shift the office cum residence at this time of the year is also wrong. The annual exams are only a week away. It is just impossible for me to cancel any classes. The book load will be an added burden for us.

However, the decision is made and we have given notice to the land lord. So, we must start packing in a day or two or we must engage the services of a professional moving company. The extra burden on our finances might weigh down on my husband.

I have chosen to entrust the task of finding the right moving company to my husband. I know he is busy but I will tell him to visit movingcompanies.tv, part of Service Network. That will save him some time.

Service Network has set up a network of moving companies that go through a strict application process to ensure a quality moving company. I am given to understand that the moving companies are allowed to enlist their services with the Service Network only if they pass through several parameters laid down by Service Network.

I will just leave a note to my husband and ask him to find out if there is any discount offered by Service Network.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: