Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

List of stuff for your blog' s sidebar.

I think I can set up a consultancy service for aspiring bloggers. I have gathered plenty of experience in blogging and I still have so much to write about. Even if I blog about one topic per day, it will take 703 days to exhaust my list.

So, starting today, I am going to load useful contents in this blog. Now, how about knowing various widgets to decorate your blog sidebar.

Bloggers who find pleasure in answering questions related to blogging can install Yedda Ask Me widget and customize it too as per your choice of topics on which you encourage your readers to ask questions.

"Yedda understands what your question or answer is about, and is clever enough to find related questions and answers automatically for you even if they're listed under a different topic."-Yedda

Hmm.. I have no time to answer questions but I have all the time in the world to ask questions.mrgreen
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out the Yedda ask widget. If you want to ask questions, you are welcome to stop by Yedda.com and post them.

In order to share your Yedda profile (including your questions)on your blog, you can try using the profile widget: http://yedda.com/widgets/profile

Best Regards,
Lior
Yedda