Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Are you residing in Blog Village.

I just visited Blog Village. I confess I don't understand what is it about. I believe we can submit our blog with them to get visitors.

To me, the site navigation is very confusing and the layout is not easy to understand. May be, I am getting old. mrgreen

I generally visit several blogs in a blog directory before I decide to submit my blog. I could not find anything of my interest in blog village. Is it a blog directory?

Again, I tried to look for blogs of my interest but I just could not do so; how are they categorized? I did a search by keying in a few words and I noticed this error message only and that too, it is not clearly visible.
"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/main/domains/gotop100.com/public_html/search.php on line 31"

I don't know what this error message convey. I closed the window. I a sorry.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog Directory is a premier blog directory on the internet. Visitors can Search, Browse, Rate and Review 1000s of blog that have been submitted for inclusion with our directory. Submit your blog today!

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks for the info. I will use it to submit my blogs and also give a plug.