Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Capella gets one more accreditation.

“Mr.Badri, have you listened to the recent podcast from Capella? If not, do it now as you might be interested in knowing about earning masters in counseling from Capella University”. I thought I could write this blog post on the latest podcast “Inside Online Education” from Capella and then forward it to my husband who is away on a tour.

But, I just received a call from him informing me that he is already on his way back home. He can as well read it here in a few hours.

My husband is a freelance counselor. I thought he can study online and earn masters in counseling from Capella University, a fully accredited online university. This masters degree in counseling can enhance his counseling abilities and he can serve the community more efficiently.

I am sure he will seriously consider this course once he listens to this podcast that also features a conversation with Dr. Chris Cassirer, dean of Capella University’s School of Human Services, regarding Capella’s status as the first and only online university to receive accreditation from CACREP (the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs) for two master’s degree specializations.

Oh, I can also forward this podcast to a past student of mine who is currently doing masters in psychology.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello,
Thanks for your informacion.
I love this post.