Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The first checking account for my son.

Just before my son left for Kerala, I took him to the nearby bank to open his first checking account. I did this so that I can transfer money to his checking account in case he is left with little cash while on tour.

This is his first banking experience. Obviously, he had little knowledge about the procedure for opening an account but he possessed some knowledge about various checking accounts.

The one he wanted was a premium checking account that comes with a few benefits such as interest on balance, free ATM cards, Internet banking facility etc.

The account opening officer at the bank was pretty impressed with his questions. After all the formalities were completed, my son received a surprise gift from the officer in appreciation of his knowledge.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: