Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Hub Pages requires more bloggers.

In a new social news web site, the headline, "Hubpages requires more bloggers" caught my eye but before I could click on it, I closed the browser tab. Neither do I remember the social news site nor do I know what keywords are required to search for it.

Anyway, coming back to hub pages, somehow I did not develop a liking for it. It is may be due to lack of readership for my blog posts. My blog posts on SenseRely and Blogger Party have received good readership but not HubPages. Surprisingly, I suddenly started getting views on my Blog Evolve.

Even yesterday, I received few reads on my Sense Rely and a few clicks too.
I should analyze my posts more closely and figure out to tune it to the liking of HubPagers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I will go check it out.

david santos said...

Thanks for your posting, Malathy!
have a good week

Rangan Badri said...

Glad to be of use David.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I have not had great luck with Hub pages either. Most of my readers come from the d-list of bloggers.

Rangan Badri said...

Hello Teeth Whiteners,
Tks for your feedback. What is 'dlist bloggers'?