Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Great exposure to your blog posts.

I assume that many bloggers who have subscribed to receive updates from Blog Rush might not really read them. mrgreen

In their latest update, they have announced the launch of their website Traffic jam in which bloggers' blog posts might get listed on the traffic jam.

I hound these type of blog promotion web sites. Not wasting time, I visited traffic jam immediately. The first post that beckoned at me was about a work at home site called Whydowork.com
The blogger says that it is a relatively well established website, focusing on the employment market and enable anyone who desires to obtain legitimate work at home.

I did click on a few categories of my interest and what I found was very useful and informative blog posts. So, my impression about the value of Blog Rush to bloggers was proved wrong. The traffic jam can indeed help bloggers get more viewers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words about the blog. I do my best!

Not sure how you found our site on there - we don't use blogrush :)