Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stylish and space saving plasma TV stand.


I was busy setting question papers for my students. I was browsing through various educational web sites on mathematics when I sensed someone was standing behind me.

I don’t like snoopy people. But I controlled my anger and asked the student about his business there.

She was immediately apologetic but requested me to come to the living room. Annoyed at the intervention, I still obliged.

There, standing at the center of the room was a new plasma mount and I have always thought that plasma TV is mounted on the wall. Why not can it be mounted on a metal stand? This also looks great and tidy.

Look at the picture-isn’t it stylish and space saving?

This plasma mount was a present from my students and now I apologized for not behaving like a teacher.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: