Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Life Insurance Quotes from efinacial.com.

I did not expect the inordinate delay in getting the receipt from the mutual fund issuing bank. I was frustrated and on the verge of writing a strong reminder to them.

Just then, the agent who took money from me dropped in and apologized on behalf of the bank. That was very sweet of him. He assured that he will follow up with the bank and keep me posted of the developments.

“In the meanwhile, are you interested in a few life insurance schemes; they are unique?” he inquired. I was not keen to open one more but anyway I asked him to leave the life insurance quotes that I can go through later on. I have picked up new knowledge about life insurance quotes from efinancial.com

I will post it here if there is something unique.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Hadley said...

Efinancial does provide accurate life insurance quotes from top-rated insurance companies.

You fill out one form and get up to 12 instant quotes for term life insurance. There's no sales pressure and no obligation.