Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Invalid link in Blog Rush widget.

I received an email from the admin of log Rush that my blog (this blog) has passed stringent quality tests and has been approved in the Blog Rush network. Their email told me that I should be proud.biggrin

Ok, I am happy and I thank the webmaster of Blog Rush.

I checked to see what are the links in their widget and one link titled, 'Three key elements to earning more money' enticed me to click on it.

Alas! I saw a 404 error-Page not found. The link in the address bar was: http://bargainsurplus.blogspot.com/
2008/01/3-key-elements-to-earning-more-money.html

I checked to see whether its home page is opening but no, that also showed the error message.

I wonder whether the administrators of Blog Rush are aware of this.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: