Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Stunning cornice by Robert Allen Fabrics.














I was simply captivated by this color (see picture) and I immediately decided to buy this cornice made by Robert Allen fabrics and sold by fabricsandhome.com.

What followed my action should be an education for everyone. I took the picture to the most popular furnishers in my city and showed them if they have the same colored fabric for which they affirmed.

Next, the sales girl asked me the measurements of the windows for which I wanted this cornice. Patting myself for my preparedness, I gave the measurements. After a quick glance, she informed me that they are not correct and asked me to go back to my house and confirm my measurements.

I came all the way back (20 KMs) and took the measurements again and it matched. But still confused, I again visited fabricsandhome.com. This time I read their instructions on how to measure a window and recognized my mistake.

Thank you fabricsandhome.com! I owe you one.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: