Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Paid to blog opportunity only for Americans and Canadians.

I took my own sweet time to fill up the application form for the post of a freelance blogger for Blog Distributor. Even while filling up, I had some doubts as I noticed the lack of details in the form.

Finally, only after my submission their system informed me that at present, they are hiring bloggers only if they live in America or Canada and their regions.

It seems they have created a market place for bloggers and advertisers. Once you submit your blog for their approval, they will forward it to he advertisers. Based on their reaction, your blog is approved and the pay rate is fixed.

The payment is through Paypal and it is paid every week. The website responds to clicks quickly.

All the very best bloggers from U.S. and Canada!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: